The New Sith Order

Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Holocron of Maenis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maenis
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: The Holocron of Maenis   Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:56 pm

i would like to introduce my self: I am Maenis i have come to the ways of the dark by of hearing about and reading. The Tragedy of Darth Plaguis. there i learn a fundamental truth of the dark. it about freedom. the freedom to not be brain washed by the dogma of others, the Jedi, the church, or who ever else want to chain you down to their level. I'm also a rule of two Sith meaning i follow the Way of Bane. i keep my dark impuses to my self mostly unless i find a bit of dumassarey i need to rail against and i find that very often.i never kill unless i somehow profit from it ( which is almost never. . . go figure). mostly i find the Way of the Sith Simple and uncomplicated, do deity to give my life to and worship. i come here just like Bane insearch of wisdom and knowledge, and i hope i can share some of mine in my time here. that is mostly me but please feel free to ask me question and get to know me better.

May the Force serve you : Maenis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Nightwitch
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Maenis   Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:58 am

Welcome. I hope you find this medium less fleeting than the endless scrolls of social media. It is a place of pensive consideration, I have found.

May you find what you seek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maenis
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Maenis   Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:59 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Maenis