The New Sith Order

Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Holocron of Oraculi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oraculi
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: The Holocron of Oraculi   Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:45 pm

I journey into the realms beneath, on swift footed steed over the rivers into the land where life ceases to reign.  I shroud myself in the infinity of the void, and give myself over to the ambiguity of the black.  As I become, so too does it move to my will, and the realm of the weaver's illusion bends the knee  Illusion defeats illusion, and unknowable truth gets ever closer.  

There are whispers from within the heart of darkness that promise wisdom and madness. I sit by the river with back turned, to scratch my sigils upon the shore, listening to the whispers but never looking in.  Being so close to the water's edge, I am marked by those spirits as a neighbor, and so they seek me out when away.  They cling to me and point me to where they want to go, as I carry them into the waking world, all the while wondering at the powers they will yield when they find where they are going.

I am made greater as I travel with their burden.  They grant to me their primal vitae, and with it my soul swells.  Likewise so my path begins to take form, and the infinite becomes finite.  This too will crash and obliterate as did the world when I gave myself to the void, as I give myself again.  But one can not breathe in the perfection of the black.  And so I return to each in turn, each time returning to greater alignment with the clinging imps clawing at my eyes and heart.

I plant my rod into the earth and breath moves the winds.  My heart rushing fills the seas.  My inspiration and hunger sets the stars ablaze.  But it is the mountain that rises from the heart of darkness, drawn with me as I travel for I can never leave.  The mountain, the molten flame within, the hidden cavern where the dead keep their secrets ... this is the mantle I bear throughout the world.

See and tremble, hear and cover thine ears, for it is the great trumpets of war and banners bearing the many heads of conquests that reveal the inevitable debt owed.  The momentum of fate is now at work weaving new inevitability from the threads of the fallen.  Can you feel the current as it rushes through?  Do you know the liberation of glory?

And so rises the phoenix from the ashes, whose flames alight every of her children and reduce them to cinders.  Streak the sky with crimson fire in a flash, the minds of the witness scarcely able to fathom, and so legends of fantasy are born of we who fly.  For though to the witness a miracle is seen, to the phoenix it is but the morning of the day, one of many without end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vindicus
Master
Master

Official Holocron Entry
Master: None

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Oraculi   Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm

M'kay...so who are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oraculi
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Oraculi   Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:39 am

I am a Sith from elsewhere in the web.  Been active since around 2008, and have run the gambit from student to trainer, admin to advisor, leader and follower.  The rule of two took effect and now I am taking advantage of the liberty to explore other corners of our strange Sithly community.

I originally made an account just to see if there was more information available behind closed doors, and investigation if you will.  The content is full, thorough and well thought out.  It isn't my methodology, as I take a slightly different approach, but the themes are there.  I was chastised in PM for not writing anything, so I wrote a few lines that express the journey I am on at the moment.  It's an exploration as well as an explanation.

In any event, if you are interested in who I am and what I have been, then I can share with you access to some of my public and private work.  It would be easier to reveal myself with the honest exposition I do in my other ventures than try and encapsulate it here.

The road ahead though is one of inquiry and exploration.  I don the cloak of the oracle looking for signs and portents that will guide me to the next step in the challenge.  I have taken my understanding of the path as far as that road goes, and now I look towards the future, in the places that reveal.  The underworld has always whispered secrets, and I explore there.  The ravens fly to inform to the watcher, which tells me that signs are coming into view, if I am savvy enough to know how to read them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vindicus
Master
Master

Official Holocron Entry
Master: None

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Oraculi   Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:43 pm

I'd be curious about "elsewhere in the web" that's a bigger place than Earth just about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oraculi
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Oraculi   Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:31 am

A little place called the Order of the Sith. It's small but dedicated spot that has yeilded some damned fine folk over the years, though not many stay with the path after they awaken. Still, its home and serves well enough. Note I am not here to propagate the popularity of the place. You asked. I have been an acting Lord there for a while, though I took a couple years off for a bit there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Oraculi   

Back to top Go down

The Holocron of Oraculi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Sith Order :: General Discussion :: Personal Holocrons-
Jump to: