Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  IntroductionIntroduction  ChatChat  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introducing Myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erick
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Introducing Myself   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:06 am

Hello,

I'm unsure if this is the proper subforum to put this post in, so here are my apologies in advance.

I wanted to introduce myself (and fulfill my minimum one post per week requirement). My name is Erick, and I'm coming from the Temple of the Jedi Order. Originally, I desired to pursue Jediism to better myself as an individual and in my community, but our views did not align quite as well as I thought they would, so I made my way here instead. I've come in the pursuit of knowledge, to better understand myself, and to improve my character, as well. I am eager to learn about the Sith ideologies, as well as all of your individual ideologies, and to discuss mine with you as well. I hope you'll all welcome me into this community and help me assimilate into it as well.

Regards
Erick

I look forward to speaking with you all in the future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Lord Sanguinus
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello Erick, and welcome to the NSO.  I find it refreshing that you've taken the time to read through the site information.  As I'm sure you've probably already seen, a good portion of the material is available to you in The Grand Holocron.  That should be your first stop.  If you find that you are interested in apprenticeship, I would be more than willing to discuss the possibility with you.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in IM's.  I look forward to speaking more with you.

Dark Lord Sanguinus

Introducing Myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1