Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  IntroductionIntroduction  Join our DiscordJoin our Discord  Live ChatLive Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greetings! (and a question ish)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Repractia
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Greetings! (and a question ish)   Tue May 15, 2018 4:21 am

Hi. I am a person like anyone else that stumbled upon this website some years ago, I was in the temple of the jedi Order at the time, but due to by other things depression I did not come far in my official studies there but I held a Jedi ish belif for a while. I do not know what happened but quite a while ago I started identifying more sith and have done some reflection and studies on my own. I feel like it would be time to at least try to start something more on here and reflect with others.

so on questions. According to the introuction rules to be a member you have to write at least one post a week. do this rule still count considering the forum is not the most active place on the web? I guess there isnt many members on so it could still be in place, but eh its worth asking.

thank yall!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amara_Jaiyana
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! (and a question ish)   Thu May 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi Repractia! Not sure how much of a welcome I can offer because I'm new too, lol, but hello and welcome! It's a very nice place here, and it's fun for me to see another person with a light background. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Lord Sanguinus
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! (and a question ish)   Wed May 30, 2018 7:28 am

You'll have to forgive me for my (very) late response. I usually get notifications when a post is made or a new member joins but it seems as though that may not be functioning, or at the very least, it certainly didn't work this time. I'd like to reassure you that my response time is usually much faster, and I'll be sure to keep a more avid lookout for new posts.

With that aside, welcome! Glad to have you here. Considering the current state of the website I haven't been enforcing the post requirements. Instead, the few active members are in regular contact with one another. We would be more than happy to help you engage with the material here at whatever level you would want to, be that simply answering questions or launching into a full on training program (which is available).

The Grand Holocron found HERE is a great place to start things off, and again, welcome! If you have any questions or would simply like to engage in conversation, please feel free to make posts or to send me a PM.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! (and a question ish)   

Back to top Go down

Greetings! (and a question ish)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1