Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  IntroductionIntroduction  ChatChat  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alchemical Grimoire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Vindicus
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Alchemical Grimoire   Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:57 pm

What follows is a study of Alchemy from a historical and scientific perspective. As a practice going back thousands of years in numerous cultures, and with such broad aims, the depths of the Alchemy are arguably unfathomable; undoubtedly they surpass the protoscientific usage that Alchemy is limited to.

Here we'll draw on Eastern and Western sources, in addition to applicable sciences. The following are the primary aims of Alchemy.

1. Chrysopeia-the creation of the Philosopher's Stone
2. The creation of the Elixir of Life
3. The transmutation of base Elements to Noble elements
4. Panacea- the creation of a Medicine to cure all ailments
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://houseveritas.wordpress.com
CainIsmene
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Alchemical Grimoire   Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

The Ripley Scroll contains a step by step guide, written by George Ripley in the 15th century and copied in the 18th century, on the process of creating a philosophers stone and subsequently, the elixir of life.

A full modern version of the text on the scroll can be found at www(dot)alchemywebsite(dot)com

This site also contains a vast collection of alchemical knowledge, not just on the Ripley Scroll but the field as a whole
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alchemical Grimoire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1