Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  IntroductionIntroduction  Join our DiscordJoin our Discord  Live ChatLive Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Holocron of Reaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cognus
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: The Holocron of Reaper   Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:59 am

Welcome to my Holocron

I will post in here as often as I feel the need to.

Will post using "RED" and ask that replies please be in
"WHITE"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cognus
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Reaper   Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Personal Realization

I've spent many years trying to figure out where I belong, or what I fit into in this crazy universe we live in. Through the multitudes of religious beliefs I've combed through, to the endless hours spent researching online. Nothing has really felt right, spoken to me in the way that's given any sign or hint of relief from the constant wonder.

I've tried to, foolishly, convince myself over the years that, it's fine, you'll figure it out someday. This has all been an effort done in vain, as I've only been lying to myself and holding myself back.

After my short time here at the NSO, I've had a major realization that these lies need to stop. It's only hurting myself and putting a hindrance on my growth. So, with that being said, I'm announcing to myself, the universe, and all who come and read this later on the following.

I don't know where I want to be in life, and I'm not afraid to admit this truth. I intend to do some, "soul searching", "meditation", whatever it takes to come to an even better realization and bring it into fruition.

There's no time like the present, and covering up the truth with false senses of peace, and tranquility is utter laziness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cognus
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Reaper   Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:56 am

Day of Importance
I've been searching for so long, through countless Google searches, long nights, to the many conversations with others to try and find a "spiritual" connection, that makes this crazy thing called life a little easier.

After spending some time here at the NSO, doing some of my studies and through talks with Lord Sanguinus. I've decided that I need to remove the false ideals from my life, in order to be more self fulfilled. This has come to realization from watching a video by Darren Brown. He shows how easily we, as humans, can be easily manipulated into believing "spiritual" phenomena exist. The happiness someone feels when having a "spiritual" connection is found within us. We just have to find out how to release it and use it.

With all this being said, I've decided to stop wearing my mjolnir pendant that I've worn for 4 years. I've come to realize it was just a symbol of distraction and I wasn't using it because it held any belief for me, but the fact i thought it was cool.

I feel a certain calm and freeness to have come to this realization. After so long of searching, it's a great feeling to finally make a decision that feels right to me and makes since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cognus
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Reaper   Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Time

The other day, the wife and I went to pick our son up from his grandmother's house. After we left, I needed to use the restroom and didn't think that I would be able to make it home. So, we stopped at the nearest gas station. As I'm coming out of the gas station, I noticed that the colors outside had almost dulled. Where before it was very bright and sunny. When I got outside, I looked up at the sky and noticed 2 things.

One, the color change was being caused by the sunset and the fact that there were rain clouds hovering above. Second, I noticed the complete opposite direction from the sunset, you could almost see the darkness rolling across the sky. Where the daylight was leaving from one side, the night was approaching from the other.

This was a really awesome sight to behold and it also made me realize, even more then usual, that time stops for no one or anything. No matter what you are doing, going through, or have planned. We should always be living life to the fullest extent possible, because time doesn't stand around and wait for you to be ready to live. It goes on with, or without us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Reaper   

Back to top Go down

The Holocron of Reaper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1