Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  IntroductionIntroduction  Join our DiscordJoin our Discord  Live ChatLive Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Holocron of Ruea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruea
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: The Holocron of Ruea   Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

The Sith Code is a guiding principal to the dark path, and can be defined in many ways. It leads through a series of concepts, and the route to success and freedom. However it is vague and much has to be defined by one's own self. So here the questions arise: What is the definition of victory? What are the chains that I have? What do I want freedom from? What is strength? What is power? What are my passions? Why is peace a lie?

So for a starting place, this is what I will explore. Each question on it's own, each an individual meditation to define that which I seek, and that which I am to follow. From these answers I will develop a direction to walk, as wandering around aimlessly will get me nowhere but lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruea
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: The Holocron of Ruea   Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:09 pm

This response of mine comes from a question I was asked elsewhere on who I think I am, and what I desire:

I have come to understand that I am simple, logical, at times lost, quiet, reserved, and in a way very much a outcast. Above all I am analytical to a fault. There are a lot of times I feel helpless or directionless, like the world is moving around me without me being actually in it. This in itself is a part of me, something that has come to define my life - observing but not being able to break through and interact. Even though these inherent weaknesses seem overwhelming at times, and that at times it seems the path forward is never going to be something I can reach - it is not that way, I still have strengths, and with a lot of work and determination can reach that path forward.

What I desire is to become a more whole person, to become someone different without losing who I am at my core. The first time I tried to walk this path, I abandoned myself and tried to create a completely different person without thought to reality around me. In doing this I caused my own demise, and in the end I became lost - something I now understand and in some ways embrace. I cannot change who I am without knowing and realizing who I am in the first place. Change does not happen overnight, but is a process of evolution.

Further, I desire to be able to really break through that barrier and interact with the world around me. I want to turn my weaknesses into strengths that will lead me forward. I want to find a place inside of me where I belong - one not dependent on the definition of others, but a inner strength that radiates through me. These are my initial desires, and I am sure over time they will evolve as I learn and change.

I think that this has a place here, and should augment the questions I proposed for myself initially to frame my direction to walk. It is equally important to know myself now if I am to improve myself. You cannot get anywhere without knowing where you currently are in the first place.

Last edited by Ruea on Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Holocron of Ruea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Sith Order :: The Halls of the Sith :: Personal Holocrons Archive-
Jump to: