Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  IntroductionIntroduction  Join our DiscordJoin our Discord  Live ChatLive Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viperion
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: An Introduction   Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Hello, I'm Viperion, but just call me David. I am a member of The Order Of The Sith (Little over a year now.) And The Dark Aspect. Figured I would check this place out, saw the link over at the Force Academy.

- David -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Lord Sanguinus
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Hello and welcome. It sounds as though you're doing a lot of studies into Sith ideology. Hopefully that will inspire a lot of interesting conversations. The NSO has only recently began to reach out to the larger online force community, and I am very excited to see where these new relationships end up going. Hopefully to a more full and thorough understanding for all of us. It's good to have you David. If you have any questions feel free to interact here or on the Discord.

Sincerely,
Dark Lord Sanguinus

An Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1