The New Sith Order

Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Instructions {Read First}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Sanguinus
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Official Holocron Entry
Master: None

PostSubject: Instructions {Read First}   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:33 pm

This Forum is for personal use. Each member can create a single topic. The topic should be named "The Holocron of ________" where the blank is the members name. This topic is to be used as a personal blog to detail your insights, training, and development. If multiple topics are created by a member, all but one will have to be deleted. This will keep the Holocron section easy to navigate. If you are still confused about what the Holocron is to be used for, or how they are to be used, take a look at the Holocrons of other members, or ask someone for help explaining it. Here are a few tips for your Holocron.

You can help keep your own posts separated from the replies by using a unique text color for your own posts. I find that red text works well with the black background. If you use this method, it will make your own posts stand out. If the Holocron owner posts in a unique color text, you should use standard white text when you reply to their posts in their Holocron. You can also use the quote function for replies. This method will make replies look different from initial posts. I will give examples of both of these methods and how they look, so you can decide for yourselves, and I have given the color example here.

How do you do these things? Write your entire post, then highlight all your text, and click the icons at the top of your post box that correspond to each option. If you hold your mouse over the icon, it will tell you what it is. You can also make your font size bigger if you find the color text is harder to read, as I have here. My font color here is red, and my size is normal. Small seems to be the default.

Last edited by Yetshua on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thenso.forumotion.com
Darth Sanguinus
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Official Holocron Entry
Master: None

PostSubject: Re: Instructions {Read First}   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Quote :
This is what a quote reply will look like. If you have others who reply to your Holocron posts use this function, it will make it easier to navigate. Replies are easier to identify immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thenso.forumotion.com

Instructions {Read First}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1