The New Sith Order

Out there in the darkness, I thought I would be lost forever... but once my eyes adjusted, I found, much to my surprise, that within this darkness, I had discovered hope.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sith Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Sanguinus
Dark Lord
Dark Lord

Official Holocron Entry
Master: None

PostSubject: Sith Quotes   Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:09 pm

This is a list of quotes that reflect in some way an aspect of the Sith ideology.  These quotes are meant to give a little more insight into exactly what the Sith ideology is truly about.

Charles Bukowski - "We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

Miguel de Unamuno - “The skeptic does not mean him who doubts, but him who investigates or researches, as opposed to him who asserts and thinks that he has found.”

George Eliot - "It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Joshua J. Marine - "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

Frank Sinatra - "The best revenge is massive success."

Japanese Proverb - "Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

Mark Twain - "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Dr. Denis Waitley - "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

Prescott - "An obstacle is often a stepping stone."

Dr. Wayne Dyer - "The only limitations we have, are the ones we place on ourselves."

John Quincy Adams - "Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."

Napoleon Hill - "The starting point of all achievement is desire.”

Stephen Richards - “When you explore your fears then you set yourself free.”

Gandhi - “You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.”

Fyodor Dostoyevsky - "Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him."

Sith Quotes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1